mardi 28 août 2018

New to the site

MyTractorForum.com - The Friendliest Tractor Forum and Best Place for Tractor Information
New to the site
Good morning all. Newby both to the site and to being a tractor owner. Bought an older JD model 2010. Does anybody else have them and what parts should I be stocking? Thanks, Ben.
Just Signed Up Today
Recently acquired a JD 325 with 48"C mower deck.

Already have some questions and confusion!

Thanks for the welcome!
New to this tractor craze
Hi everyone... well I am new to this tractor community. Due to a divorce I am now a proud owner of a few sears garden tractors and a John Deere 50. I use the sears tractors to do yard work and I can honestly say I love them. So in my collection I have the following ( for now, I have to give him 2) ... 1968 Sears SS/12 completely restored, 1970 Sears SS/12, 1972 Sears SS/15, 1974 Sears SS16, 1975 Sears ST/10X and a John Deere 50. I can say it’s hard to decide which 2 of the sears tractors from the 70’s do I give him. No matter which ones will remain with me I love the idea that if I have any issues, I have a group of people here that can offer me guidance when it comes to these tractors. I have already been scrolling the forums and I can tell you that you guys know your tractors and are really helpful. Look forward to reading forums and chatting with you guys.
ISO a snowthrower for my DLT3000
I recently acquired a DLT3000 with a 25HP Briggs and Stratton V Twin.

Something with a 25HP engine is just screaming to move some snow. Heck, it's a lot of power just to mow some grass.

So I am on the hunt for an appropriate snowthrower attachment.

I found an Haban snowthrower on Craigslist that the guy actually had mounted to a DLT3000, so I knew it would work. However, after confirming that I had cash and just needed an address, he stopped communicating with me and now the listing is gone. I have been texting him about a month now asking for an address and now I left a voice mail but still no response.

Anyway, is there anybody here that has a DLT3000 with a snowthrower attachment that I can get some model numbers off of? Or a website that can hook me up with the correct info?

Thanks in advance.
Scored a snow plow for my GT18. Anyone have one. I need a measurement
So I found the proper plow my my GT18. It's model #486.244020. It's mostly complete except for the front hangers are missing. The manual that came with it :tango_face_wink: calls them hitch plates. Part number 23652. They are available from sears for $18 each plus shipping.

If someone has these and could give me some measurement I could make them and save my cash. Or better yet anyone have a pair to part with.

And the manual was printed the same year as my mower was made, 1987. Check out the lines under the Craftsman logo. Matches the lines on my GT,,,lol. I'd have to say this is the right plow.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version
Name:	CLListing-81410-Photo1.jpg
Views:	N/A
Size:	107.6 KB
ID:	2330809   Click image for larger version
Name:	20180826_225108[1].jpg
Views:	N/A
Size:	5.76 MB
ID:	2330811   Click image for larger version
Name:	20180826_225206[1].jpg
Views:	N/A
Size:	3.18 MB
ID:	2330813   Click image for larger version
Name:	PD_0071_486_23652.jpg
Views:	N/A
Size:	24.6 KB
ID:	2330815  

Lurker to Participant
Hey all. Random reader/admirer here turned member, and now finally got a chance to follow through with some more steps.

Nothing real special to brag about/show off.. No tractors or riding mowers (don't have the room), but I do have a walk-behind mower collection amassing the last couple summers. Some are keepers and others are in rotation (obtain, fix, clean, sell). Some keepers have been moved out while other ones take their place, etc. Some others wind up just being parts units.
The 'keepers' have been turning green... as per my avatar.
At any rate, step complete.
New to the site
I'm new to the site and just looking to share and be shared with. Hopefully I can be of some help to someone.:tango_face_grin:
Husqvarna ts242 EE error code
Hey guys. I had a mandrel snap while mowing. I've replaced it with a new one and got everything back together but I'm getting the blade switch symbol coming up. It's not engaged when I start the mower. It's in the down position but it keeps flashing and nothing happens when I try to engage the clutch.

Any ideas?
I've attached the error information from my manual.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
New member
I'm new to this site I just purchased a speedex s24 that belonged to my grandpa when he was alive wanting to know more info about it if anyone can help

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version
Name:	20180826_125237_1535346284983.jpg
Views:	N/A
Size:	2.36 MB
ID:	2330817   Click image for larger version
Name:	Resized_20180817_194006_1535346307275.jpeg
Views:	N/A
Size:	116.2 KB
ID:	2330819  

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire