mercredi 8 août 2018

Hi from SC

MyTractorForum.com - The Friendliest Tractor Forum and Best Place for Tractor Information
Hi from SC
I am a new JD owner
Bent vane on Snapper commercial vacuum
3-4 years ago for not a lot of $$ I bought a used Snapper commercial bagger attachment. It was missing some parts but the blower is all there including the right angle gearbox. One of the 4 vanes of the impeller is bent about 10 degrees. I don’t plan on running it at a high rpm. I plan on mounting it on the front of my Toro 522xi for blowing the grass off of the driveway. Everything is metal and I’m not sure how to remove the impeller off of the shaft of the right angle gearbox.
Greetings from Hampton Roads, VA
Good morning,
My name is Todd. Two months ago I bought a 1985 420 that had “no fire at the points”. So far the B48G needs a cam gear, cam shaft, crank gear, oil pump, cam bearings and rings. As I went over the tractor, I also discovered a stuck 3 way hydraulic valve, stuck hi-lo shifter, leaking power steering cylinder and bad u-joints. Also about 40 mud dauber nests. It is proving to be an educational experience! For what it’s worth, the points are fine. When I get more time, I’ll post pics and progress reports.
Thanks and God bless!
R/
Todd
Hello all
Hello,

My name is Nick and I am from Dryden, MI. I currently have a mix of tractors but the one I am having an issue with is my 2008 John Deere 3203. The hazards/turn signals are not working and neither is the hour meter. I have checked all the fuses, bulbs and connections and they all seem to be fine. I changed the red diode under the seat and the rotary light switch with no improvement. I have the dash torn all apart and nothing is standing out to be the problem. Any thoughts? Also, I thought it might be what they call the "timer". There are several components to this. What does that do? The fuse for it is missing from my fuse panel and it is not called out specifically on the parts catalog. I appreciate any help I can get.
1967 gravely 424
the rt brake works good the lt one doesn't ,ive looked at brake bands and they are the same not worn out, I don't see any place to adjust brakes, please help. jim:tango_face_surprise
Trying to ID my newly inherited 3600
Recently obtained a 3600 that’s running great but as I try to get ready to fix some of the Wear and tear as well as plan some routine maintenance I’m struggling to verify the year and model. Here’s a photo of the partially legible stamping of the three codes. Any input would be appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version
Name:	EEBEDE5E-1A1B-4A5E-98F1-185E3D2936EF_1533604518113.jpeg
Views:	N/A
Size:	1.50 MB
ID:	2327467  
BX loader valve quick connect
Does anyone else have trouble getting their quick connect valve to clamp down? Mine takes a little bit of wrestling to get the handle pushed all the way down. It usually takes two or three tries to get it to lock all the way down. I have a leak at the rear of the valve and I am wondering if I am not getting it fully seated somehow and that is why it is so stiff to get locked down.
1996 john deere 425 runs rough after 30min of mowing.
I purchased a 96 John deere 425 this spring and have been dumping money into it. After mowing for approx. 30 minutes, the right Cylinder shuts down. I've replace spark plugs, coils, ignition module and today changed out the time delay module. Nothing has cleared up the problem. Anyone know anything else I can do?
interduction
hello out there , peace 1969 here i live in canton oh and know nothing about lawn mowers . i know about love , family country and what a great country we live in. i was proud to serve in USMC . i believe in helping the less fortunate. i believe that one day i will have my 1971 vw bus ready to rock and roll. i have been working on it fo 6 years. i believe my wife and i will actually take a trip in our peace bus. after i fix my lawn mower, refrigerator,dish washer ,garage doors , paint my house trim, trim my hedges, clean my basement ,and my garage. then i might have enough money left to take a one hour trip, and pay our funeral. i am one lucky and happy guy. love my mower. just wish it would go straight once in a while , instead of a ride on merry go round. i am the type of guy who will replace everything twice then take to the shop. i always think positive ,always think i can fix what is broken and fix whats not broken.married over 49 years and my wife never gives up on me . she always says ,honey you can fix it ,dont give up.i am a lucky guy. peace out

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire