mercredi 29 août 2018

New to me YTS4500

MyTractorForum.com - The Friendliest Tractor Forum and Best Place for Tractor Information
New to me YTS4500
After inquiring and looking at a https://www.mytractorforum.com/14-cr...01-gt5000.html earlier today, it ended up not being the one for me at the time. While it's a machine that many people recommended, this particular one was more worse for wear than the grainy pictures led on.

So.....I had a plan "B" and I brought this home right before I had to leave for work. While it's definitely more mower than tractor, for my intended use I am happy with my decision.

More pics tomorrow after clean, polish and a closer look. These were from the seller.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version
Name:	Carftsman 1.jpg
Views:	N/A
Size:	167.9 KB
ID:	2330989   Click image for larger version
Name:	Craftsman 2.jpg
Views:	N/A
Size:	151.1 KB
ID:	2330991  
New here
I am new to the forum. I have a john deere 420w 1958 and also a 1947 model b.
Lower radiator hose size on GC1705
Anyone know the size of the lower radiator hose on a GC1705? Seems to be 1 1/4". I want to install a heater in this hose and need to order the right size. Not sure if I'm better off using one of those or just going for the freeze plug block heater.
John dere 48 inch 2000 rpm tiller
I am looking at a john deere 48 inch 2000 rpm tiller from a 430 to ru on a yanmar. Can I put a regular PTO shaft on it and make it work with a regular 540 rear pto? The john deere has the male end and I need to put a female end to adapt to a Myanmar 1500 tractor is this possible?
Newbie
Hello, my name is Phil. New to the site, looking to learn some things. I have a Roper that im completely in the dark with.
Brush hog/ finish mower help
I just bought a brush hog for my 8n to mow my pasture ground. I was hoping to be able to mow my yard with it but my yard is too uneven. Does anyone have any ideas for modifications? Im looking at getting a finish mower but they are so expensive. It cut good but the edges just kept digging in
GC1720 Seat / Steering Wheel Issue
I am in the market for a SCUT and am between the GC1720 or the Kioti CS2510. In driving both of them it seems like the steering wheel on the GC1720 is either really low, or the seat is really high. This seems to be due to the swivel seat on the GC so I am certain it's a seat issue. Am I the only person that notices this? Am I crazy to not buy the GC because of it? The Kioti is equipped the same and other than a $500 difference, they are very similar in capabilities.

Are there aftermarket solutions for the seat height or steering wheel height? I've tried to stretch my arms, but they just won't give.

Thanks
1962 finally running should I use an engine flush
Hello MTF I have finally gotten my 62 running after purchasing from CL about a year ago. I have a question on using or not using an engine flush to de-sludge the oil system. I always pay attention to oil pressure and at first start the pressure is great!!
The last weekend I had it running and eating up some brush I looked down and in horror noticed no oil pressure. I shut it down and dragged it back to the garage. Checked level, fittings and in general looked for leaks.....all good nothing to speak of. I fired it back up and pressure was great again! Fearing a circulation issue I did not run it long maybe 5 mins and pressure was good. Started back at the brush and 15 min later notice lower pressure. Shut it down and dragged to the garage again.

I am thinking about doing an oil flush as I am thinking there could be some crud and sludge that is breaking loose now that it is running again after sitting for sooooo long. I the guy I bought it from estimates 10-12 years!!! While working many other issues drained and changed oil and filters so I know the majority of what is there is good stuff.

Just wanted to know y’all think about a chemical flush to better clean the oil system. I would prefer not to tear the entire thing apart to de-sludge. But wanted to hear what the experts think!!! 👍

Thanks in advance MTF
Who made the mid 60's Sears mowers
I got a free old mower. I posted in the backyard section looking to identify. It was suggested it might me a MTD. So it got moved to MTD section.

I finally cleaned it up a bit and found an info tag. It is a JC Penney. So I called MTD today and gave them the numbers I found. They say it is not made by them.

So after hours at looking a pics on google, I decided it most closely looks like a mid 60's Sears custom. But this is a lawn tractor, not a garden tractor. But the resemblance is undeniable. Especially the fenders and deck.

So who made the early Sears stuff. Then I can search that company for info in the correct forum location.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version
Name:	20180828_100827.jpg
Views:	N/A
Size:	3.91 MB
ID:	2331051   Click image for larger version
Name:	20180828_100840.jpg
Views:	N/A
Size:	5.72 MB
ID:	2331053   Click image for larger version
Name:	20180828_100852.jpg
Views:	N/A
Size:	5.11 MB
ID:	2331055   Click image for larger version
Name:	1965Semicommercial.jpg
Views:	N/A
Size:	43.2 KB
ID:	2331057  

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire