dimanche 26 août 2018

Engine Oil

MyTractorForum.com - The Friendliest Tractor Forum and Best Place for Tractor Information
Engine Oil
I have a 2013 LT2000 and it has a Briggs and Stratton 21hp Gold+ engine, what oil should I use in it? I am almost certain I would use 10w30 but I want to make sure. Climate is typical central Alabama. Thanks for any answers to my question.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Case IH 895 stockman
Hi, my tractor seems to be in crawler mode state most of the time then engine cuts out. Any advice why this is happening please? Cheers
Ford 1620 4x4 issues
I recently bought a Ford 1620 4x4 tractor and when I engage the 4x4, it pops out and makes a clunking noise. I haven't bought a manual yet so not real sure what to look for. Also, when i engage the PTO, it sometimes makes similar noises. It seems to turn fine. Are these issues related? Any info would be appreciated.
Z445 kawasaki engine
A friend has a z445 with a kawasaki fh921v-cs37 engine. On kawasaki website, they do not acknowledge that a cs37 exists. Turns out, it is spec-ed specifically for john deere, at least according to the john deere dealer. Dealer claims there are no cross references for parts. I don't believe him. Needs a rod and crank. Does anyone know if the parts I this engine can cross reference to a similar kawasaki?
horse chik
hoping to learn more about 8n tractor
Pedal Tractor Collection Long Island, NY
Something different. I just came across this pedal tractor collection on CL for any pedal tractor collectors. Located on Long Island, N.Y. Not mine, etc.https://longisland.craigslist.org/gr...675857531.html
simplicity 3410 diff
Hi please can anyone help, im having difficulty removing the diff assembly , i have removed the wheel , the outer gear, the cir-clip on the axle but i cant remove the inner gear from the axle or slide the whole assembly off ....what am i missing please

snorky
New in the Taunton/Rehoboth MA area
Former Rhode islander , moved to a single family three acre property with lots of wetland and grass! I currently own a John deere X380 with 54' deck and a john deere utility cart 10. Looking forward to learning a lot on here !

Thank you

Michael
630 bobcat
Hi everyone, I am working on a 630 bobcat pedal linkage, where it crosses under the pump I have what looks like a rectangle sticking up with a quick in holding the pivot point of the linkage bar down and its so sloppy that the left foot peddle hardly works. The parts book shows a bolt and bushing there. What am I missing? Also I need to put new seals in the front axle, do I really need a $390 seal installation tool to do it

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version
Name:	linkage.gif
Views:	N/A
Size:	31.4 KB
ID:	2330595   Click image for larger version
Name:	DSCN4014.JPG
Views:	N/A
Size:	171.5 KB
ID:	2330597   Click image for larger version
Name:	DSCN4019.JPG
Views:	N/A
Size:	236.7 KB
ID:	2330599  

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire