vendredi 17 août 2018

3PH now what?

MyTractorForum.com - The Friendliest Tractor Forum and Best Place for Tractor Information
3PH now what?
Got the X730 back from the dealer today, I see the deck moves with the 3PH so does that mean I can not run another blade on the back in addition to the 54" when plowing snow or can the two be isolated from each other(or can the deck be separate from the hitch if you didn't want to take the deck of like when aerating or dethatching?

What is the best system out there for adding weights, Heavy hitch ? Mostly what I'll be doing is pulling an aerator, moving trailers, small box blade and getting a ripper for root removal. It looks as it is set up now there is no option to run weights in a bracket closer to the back of the tractor when not using the 3PH, is that generally a true statement? Thanks for the help, there is a little more to this then a simple sleeve hitch I had on my last tractor.
Machine of the Month Voting Thread for September 2018

Get your vote in for
MTF's Machine of the Month for September 2018!

Smalljob's 62' Cub Original




lotsofspareparts's Homelite T-10




Larrybl's Brother of Hulk II





Voting closes on the 27th!



Please Read!
Just a few words about the Machine of the Month contest. We only had one nomination for this month, almost no participation at all from the membership.
It seems there is little interest left for the contest. Please speak up in this thread "For" or "Against" continuing with it. It can, and will be shelved if nobody is going to participate in the Nomination and Voting process. Thank you.

Attached Images
File Type: jpeg fullsizeoutput_152e.jpeg (3.85 MB)
File Type: jpg lotsofspareparts's Homelite T-10.jpg (251.0 KB)
File Type: jpg Larrybl's Craftsman GT.jpg (48.3 KB)
looking for 3 point hitch to go on my john deere 140
looking for 3 point hitch to go on my john deere 140 h1 1970s model below 30000 serial number range
HI all
I am in AUGUSTA GA, and have craftsman LT 2000 mower.
Sabre 1948HV snowblower
hello!

I am trying to find a snow blower for my Sabre 1948hv M0148H016919

I am unable to find any product info or if any john deere blowers fit.

if anyone has any info they can pass on i would be very grateful.

thanks,
Mike
322 loses ignition randomly
I have been fighting this issue ever since I got this tractor and have only now realized it. I haven't had it long but since I have it just shuts down randomly. The fuel pump is running and I have fuel to the carb. The ignition is disabled, I have no spark. Back when I first got it I thought it was either a bad neutral switch, brake switch, or seat switch but I have since bypassed all of those for testing purposes and it is still happening. There appears to be no rhyme or reason for when it happens nor when it will start back up. Today I ran it for about 30 minutes without issues. Then it sat for about 2 hours and I started it back up, it ran for a few minutes and shut down. I did nothing to it at that point, just let it sit for about 10 minutes, trying to start it every 2 minutes or so. After about 10 minutes it fired back up like nothing had ever happened. In the past it has both fired back up within seconds and stayed disabled for hours before it would start again. Has anyone ever heard of this?
Craftsman FF24 for sale
People,
I have a 1981 Craftsman FF24 for sale. Inherited it and have no use. Runs great, needs steering gear. 50"cutting deck. Snow plow. Box scraper. Disc. Located in DC suburbs in VA. Make me an offer, I need to get it out of my garage.

Mike

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version
Name:	FF24.jpg
Views:	N/A
Size:	3.62 MB
ID:	2329027  
335 smokes on start up intermittently
I have a 335 with 675 hours on it. When I bought it from the original owner I mentioned the white smoke on start up & he said that it's done that since new. When I was looking at it to purchase it only smoked once out of the four times I started it.

It only smokes on occasion when starting & it's white smoke not black. This morning while I starting I did pick up a faint smell of oil so now I'm starting to wonder if it's a concern or not, like rings vs fuel leaking down while sitting? Sometimes it will smoke after sitting for a week, other times it won't. Today it smoked on first start up & then the other three times I started it while mowing.
Massey 1130
Would any know if a 1135 turbo and turn up bolts up to a 1130 manifold? I have a new project that need some TLC haha

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire