samedi 11 août 2018

Introductory

MyTractorForum.com - The Friendliest Tractor Forum and Best Place for Tractor Information
Introductory
Hello everyone
What Tiller Is This?
Saw this on Craigslist for $75. Ad says it runs but "needs some TLC" Unfortunately the guy forgot to put contact info, so no way for me to get ahold of him.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version
Name:	rototiller.jpg
Views:	N/A
Size:	181.9 KB
ID:	2327923   Click image for larger version
Name:	Rototiller2.jpg
Views:	N/A
Size:	209.2 KB
ID:	2327925   Click image for larger version
Name:	Rototiller3.jpg
Views:	N/A
Size:	154.7 KB
ID:	2327927  
318 B43G Oil in Air Filter
Havent begin to troubleshoot yet, but hoping to get a shortcut... Can anyone tell me a good place to start troubleshooting why oil residue continually gets in my air cleaner housing? I recently cleaned the oil and will try to check it often to see if it is coming from the valve cover vent. I expect it will be oil bypassing the valves, but not sure. I had set the valve gap per the manual about 1 yr ago. May have to double check to see if it loosened, but a loose gap shouldn't cause oil to bypass the valve. Perhaps bad valve seats? If so, can I just spin the valves with lapping compound like a car engine? Any tips or tricks would be appreciated!!
Gravely 8179-KT Professional - Value?
8179-KT Professional (9857196 - silver tag on Kohler 17 twin engine).....50" mower deck, 48" snow blade, utility trailer, chains, etc... Been maintained and in the family for years. Engine/PTO run great. Downsizing home and looking to sell. Does anyone have an idea what I should ask for the package?
LP41114 Weather Enclosure on 2014 X738
I’ve had an LP41114 Weather Enclosure on order since May for my 2014 X738 and finally got it in. I have plans to add work lights front and back (most likely out the sides) and flasher on the roof, similar to the setup I had on my X360.
https://www.mytractorforum.com/12-jo...closure-2.html

Of course I couldn’t wait to open the box and start putting it together, but the first thing in the instructions (assembly wise) was to remove the fender handles and install ones from the kit. That’s when I found they wouldn’t fit, so I called the JD dealer and he got ahold of the manufacturer who is sending replacements. I went ahead and put all the other pieces together without any other issues, other than the washer I dropped and couldn’t find for a while.

I looked on line for issues in the past and found the same thing in a post back in 2016. I tried to search on mytractorforum.com, but the search didn’t show the one I found using Google. Maybe someone can tell me the secret.
https://www.mytractorforum.com/12-jo...00-series.html

I was a little put out, but overall it looks decent. The door coverings fit fairly well. We’ll see how it works in the snow, but I ran across a picture where I had snow an inch or two deep all over the tractor and me. I don’t think that will happen again. I’ll post pictures when I get the new handles.

One observation I had was the bar across the bottom of the front window seems too high. Another is the pegs on the front frame holders that attach to the foot pan are not aligned very well, but will likely work.
D140 PTO Wiring
Hey everyone,

Recently the bottom bolt that connects my steering shaft to the PTO clutch fell out while I was mowing my lawn. Unfortunately the PTO clutch started spinning around and actually ripped out the wiring connected. I thought it looked pretty straight forward as far as what wires I needed to splice (blk, blk, & yel coming off the connector attached to the PTO clutch) until I can get a new wiring harness. After I finished splicing the wires, the lawnmower would not start. I believe no contact is even being engaged to send the start signal. Everything else on the lawnmower looks good electrically and mechanically. Hours of use is still displayed. I left my multi meter at work last night so I haven't gone deep into the troubleshooting. Hoping someone with more experience can point me in the right direction. Hoping I wired incorrectly. Does someone have a useful color coded wiring diagram on the PTO clutch wiring harness? Any other advice is welcome as well.


Help will be greatly appreciated! I'm hoping to fix this tonight when I get home from work.

P.S. I've had trouble in the past when my seat switch broke. Jumping out that seat switch connection only worked when I stuffed toothpicks in a connector make a secondary safety circuit happy. I don't know if something similar is going on now.
Garage door opener help!!
I have a Craftsman door opener ( I can't find the model number) on the back it has the wore clips that you just push the wires and they lock. How do I get the works out. I need to run all new wires to the sensors
Anybody Up On LS Tractors?
They've come up in a few searches, but I'm doing some digging (pun intended) on pricing, recommendations and things like parts availability.

Looks like a nifty little gizmo: MT125-24.7HP | LS Tractor

Apparently, this is a spinoff from LG, the electronics and appliance people.
Old tile board?
I have a building with two old bathrooms that have from the 70's Blue Sparkly tile board yuck! Not looking like tiles but smooth finish.

What can i do with this other than replacing it?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire