lundi 20 août 2018

JD 850 clutch issues

MyTractorForum.com - The Friendliest Tractor Forum and Best Place for Tractor Information
JD 850 clutch issues
I have a john deere 850 that i can’t get to go into gear with the engine running, the clutch pedal, throw etc all feels normal but it’s basically doing nothing. I can put it into gear with the engine off and crank it in gear and drive it like that with no slipping etc. Anyone have any idea what the problem could be here?
522xi High Hitch for car trailers
I bought this on Ebay 2-4 years ago. I finally got it installed. I have some videos of it on YouTube under my name “Boyd W”. I don’t know how to post a link to those videos.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version
Name:	48E91E88-E613-477E-B411-6F1C31893797_1534733866431.jpeg
Views:	N/A
Size:	1.40 MB
ID:	2329653   Click image for larger version
Name:	6E895F6A-3295-4FDE-95B6-F093190DDA2B_1534733897670.jpeg
Views:	N/A
Size:	1.38 MB
ID:	2329655  
GC2300 blown loader hydraulic line
First blown hydraulic line today. I can't blame Massey Ferguson I guess, since it's an aftermarket Woods loader. Since day one when I installed this loader, I knew this hose was pretty close to the loader arm. I always considered just kind of turning the 45 degree fitting on the valve since I installed it about 5 years back, but figured it would be fine. Guess it was my fault.

Today, it finally let go, spraying maybe a cup of fluid everywhere. It's the Loader raise circuit, for lack of better term I guess, so when I try to raise it, it sprays. I ended up putting it in float mode and dragging the bucket in reverse, curled down just a little, about 150-200 yards back to the barn.

It was easy enough to remove the hose. There was a lot of abraision from it rubbing on the loader arm over the years. I noticed after it blew, there's a pretty good amount of movement in the loader arms, due to the quick disconnect framework play of the loader design. I'm debating on either replacing the hose or having it shortened about 3" and reusing it. They're pretty long, anyways. I guess this will be a good chance to turn those fittings. I don't see a very easy way to adjust the whole valve to move it away from the loader arm on that side.

I'll throw in a picture or two later.
new guy, inherited a Honda HT4213
DIY guy trying to get the HT4213 to move. Looks like the clutch is banged up. Looking for help to get a Service Manual.
New to me MF 383
I recently purchased a new to me 1996 MF 383 from its original owner. The tractor is in very good shape and has been stored inside most of its life. It only has 1234 hours on a working tac and the PO only used it to brush-hog his 7 acre field. The only issue I could find, that the PO pointed out, was a very small leak at the PTO shaft.

I would like to know some of your thoughts on these tractors. I would also like to know if fixing the PTO leak would be a hard fix or a job I could do myself.

I will try to post some pictures. Thanks

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version
Name:	01414_h040aMXyuhm_1200x900.jpg
Views:	N/A
Size:	150.9 KB
ID:	2329657   Click image for larger version
Name:	00707_liJZX9XUH1l_1200x900.jpg
Views:	N/A
Size:	115.8 KB
ID:	2329659  
Vintage Coleman Camping Equipment
Hi guys! Usually post in the Lawnboy section but thought I would post here with my question. Is there a market for vintage Coleman camping equipment. Back in 1974 I purchased a Coleman Oasis tent, 13x10 as well as a 3 burner gas stove, a 2 burner gas lantern, a catalytic heater, and a Coleman jug. I used then occasionally when camping with the 4 wheel drive club from 1974 through 1977. The tent is still in beautiful shape as are the other items. I have seen the 3 burner stoves sell for over $100 on eBay and have seen the same tent listed for as much as $1000, most being in the $400 to $700 range. I am hoping to sell everything as a package deal with pick up preferred but shipping as an option. Any opinions as to the value? Also if there are any campers out there that are interested in this camping package, drop me a PM. Thanks, Bill
Airlock in New Holland L170 skidsteer
Okay I think I've made a mistake here. I was doing a bunch of maintenance on my machine including changing some freyed hoses, oil, fuel filters and I thought that I may as well change out the hydraulic fluid also in my New Holland L170. I couldn't locate a valve to drain the tank so I sucked it out of the pipe that connects to the hydraulic filter. I refilled the tank and tried to fire it up. It sounded like the hydraulic pump was running dry and the squeakyish noise was getting louder so I shut her down right away. Any idea how to clear an airlock in the hydraulic system? Perhaps it says in the service manual if someone had a copy of that. I pray I haven't done something really stupid.
Deck Height Adjustment
The deck on my DTY4000 is WAY too low (~3.5 inches) even at it's highest point using the adjusting lever. Specs say it should be about 6". I've been all over the web, and everything shows how to level the deck but nothing on how to RAISE/LOWER it to anything near what I need to get it to.

Anyone?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire