mardi 14 août 2018

Introduction Post

MyTractorForum.com - The Friendliest Tractor Forum and Best Place for Tractor Information
Introduction Post
Wttnlarry. Nice to part of your group. Make my home in rural Ixonia Township of Jefferson County Wisconsin. Have a John Deere 2305 with a 62" MMM.
New Member
I've visited this site many times and it's full of information and good folks. Is posting tractors for sale on the site permitted?
Had the 1620 out for some work today
Hi all, installed the 3 pt sprayer on the 1620 and did so weed spraying in the hay field we have a very nasty week here in this area of MN called wild parsnip if you cut or break a stem and get the juice/oil on your skin you end up with a serious nasty burn so I've been trying to eradicate it with some success but for some reason after cutting the hay a couple of weeks ago it came back with a vengeance so this hot afternoon I sprayed some of the patches. While spraying I noticed that the spray boom was cocked off at an angle got off the tractor and checked it out found that the RH lower lift arm had broken so removed it and ran into the shop and welded it reinstalled it and all was good. Got to wondering why the lift arm would break its fairly heavy well it turns out that at some time in the past the 3 pt took a good hit the upper RH lift arm is bent so that will get straightened when the tractor is back in the shop.

The spraying went good the tractor handled the job easily
Attachment 2328607

Attachment 2328609

Attachment 2328611

Attachment 2328613

Attachment 2328615

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version
Name:	HPIM1654.JPG
Views:	N/A
Size:	1.53 MB
ID:	2328607   Click image for larger version
Name:	HPIM1655.JPG
Views:	N/A
Size:	1.74 MB
ID:	2328609   Click image for larger version
Name:	HPIM1656.JPG
Views:	N/A
Size:	1.45 MB
ID:	2328611   Click image for larger version
Name:	HPIM1657.JPG
Views:	N/A
Size:	1.58 MB
ID:	2328613  

Click image for larger version
Name:	HPIM1658.JPG
Views:	N/A
Size:	1.51 MB
ID:	2328615  
John Deere Toys
Greetings!
As some of you know, I have been looking for a Silverdeck John Deere with the Kawasaki. Well, on my 17th Birthday (8/13), I got two. A 14SE, and a 14SB. The SB is from 1993, and has been sitting outside, uncovered, for 2 or 3 years. It starts on Starter fluid, but runs wide open, and has some stiff cables. The 14SE has been sitting outside for about 10 days. Got it for $15. Needs the drive belt replaced. I already repaired the clutch cable, and the back wheel. My problem is that I can not get the blade off. The bolts are very stiff. Is there a way to remove them without heat? I have only used a standard socket with WD40. Impact? Air ratchet? Any advice is truly appreciated. Thanks!
Kohler Courage Replacement Engine
I have a Husqvarna riding mower with a 21 hp Kohler Courage 610-3213 engine. 275 hrs and is smoking during operation. Currently using 30 weight oil and kept just below the full level. From what I see on line this is not the best engine to have and is probably a throw a engine. There is a replacement Kohler 601-3241 @ 800$, I am wondering if this is a better engine or more of the same low quality Chinese stuff?
2015 1LE Camaro
The new family member came home last night. After almost 7 weeks of stress, waiting and more stess and wondering has finally paided off. One owner 2015 Camaro SS2 with the famed 1LE package. Less than 6000 miles on the car and never modified or tracked. Sold the 67 Camaro bracket car I bought a couple of years back in May do to many unforseen circumstances. So in reality this has been more of a 2+ years of stress, waiting and hoping and a lot of wondering. Yeah pretty discouraging no doubt.

Car has every option other than moonroof (which I never wanted anyways) and Recaro racing seats not a deal breaker on the seats. In this color (AGM) alone less than 300 were built 292 to be exact. No break down on numbers further than that. I'd guess less than 150 like this one and wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't fewer actually but don't know for sure. Car came from California and had been pampered since day one.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version
Name:	IMG_20180811_123019_1534131250709.jpg
Views:	N/A
Size:	1.39 MB
ID:	2328425  
John Deere 400 setting timing
Hi all, I recently bought a running JD400 but it was smoking really bad so I pulled it apart inside I found someone had installed new rings and gaped them at 0.1" instead of 0.01" :tango_face_surprise I got it back together and running now but I am having a few issues I'm hoping some of you can give me a hand with.
First is carb settings, in the manual it says 2 turns for the main fuel adjustment and 1.25 for the low speed so I started there but I think its running really hot so from what I read is that may be too lean. What is a good way to set the main jet?
The second question is probably tied into the first part. I did what the manual says in setting the timing, putting the chamfer at about 12 oclock and then used a timing light to try to get the SP mark centered in the window but i cant get it centered even with the gov turned all the way to one side. Do I need to pull the gov back off and try to re-clock the chamfer to get the timing closer? the main thing I'm trying to fix is it running too hot.

Thanks in advance
Patrick
Welcome Everyone
I'm a newbie here also, just joined last week and posted here. I just wanted to say welcome to all the new people and that I am amazed at how active this forum is, I guess there are a lot of people out there with a similar interest in all things tractor like me and that's great to see!!! Only thing I would ask of new people is to please post pics of your equipment if possible, everyone loves pics of what's in your stable. Thanks everyone and Happy Tractoring!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
newbie
Hi all new member in Northern MN here. Been lurking on MTF for a couple years. Wanted a 445 for a long time, overkill for my 3/4 acre but what I always wanted. found a deal for $450, thought cam gear gone, found air cleaner screw holding intake valve open, fixed, new tires, misc other, found 54 blower complete for a steal. Now wish I had more ground to cover---

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire