vendredi 10 août 2018

Kubota or John Deere? Or.....

MyTractorForum.com - The Friendliest Tractor Forum and Best Place for Tractor Information
Kubota or John Deere? Or.....
My garden tractor just isn't enough for what I need. So I'm looking at a sub compact. There is a JD dealer 2 miles down the road, so I went and looked at some of the 1st Family series. I was pretty much sold on the 1025R, then I discovered Kubota. Their BX series really looks nice. And it seems the community prefers Kubota over John Deere's proprietary implement selection. Anyone here got both or had both wanna give some input on the two? I'm going Saturday to take a look at the Kubota's and see what I think.
Greetings from Oklahoma
Hello All,

Just wanted to say hello from the Sooner state and am looking forward in learning from those already here. Just a quick bio: Live in Bixby Oklahoma, Retired after 21 years in the Army and 11 years with the State of Oklahoma, 100% disabled veteran and former national veterans advocate, FINALLY have time for my 46 Farmall B, RJ58 Wheel Horse and just picked up a 64 Springfield today. If there is anything I can help anyone with, just shout! Great to be here....
R/
James
12HP Flatty No starty
I feel pretty defeated that I can get this engine to run, but I think that I am really missing something here... I have a little simplicity 12 horse (see pics) I will only turn over if I spray carb cleaner into the intake... I took the carb off twice to clean it, & run wire thru the little holes etc. Still not change... I dropped the bowl while it was installed and tested that the float is working and letting gas in. I unhooked the gas tank and tried another gas tank to start it...

Its like it is just not sucking the fuel into the engine, even on full choke the plug is pretty dry. I have tried multiple spark plugs & it looks and feels like good spark. The compression feels good but I didn't test the psi. So it will run as long as it takes to burn off the carb spray but that is it.

I bought a new amazon carb for it, tried that and the same results, so now I am really puzzled. Could (2) different carbs be problem? Could it be a deeper issue? It just doesn't make allot of sense to me since it will start and run for a few seconds.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version
Name:	IMG_0606.JPG
Views:	N/A
Size:	118.6 KB
ID:	2327795   Click image for larger version
Name:	IMG_0600.JPG
Views:	N/A
Size:	94.2 KB
ID:	2327797  
New member
Just found this site and wanted to join. I own a X350 and love it. Replaced a 210. Which i still have.

Thanks for letting me join.
Rob

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Introductory post
Hi - this is my introductory post as instructed
Hello
Hello
I'm Larry. I live in Northeast Iowa. Just bought a 2210 compact garden tractor. So far, its been great. Some issues while making repairs but learning as I go. I will have questions on repairs.
Looking for info on bagger model number GT5000
Hi all,

I have a GT 5000, model number 917.276360

I'm trying to purchase a bagger for it but can't figure out which one fits. I found an ad on craigslist that is a Craftsman model bagger made up of 3 soft bins, with Model# 192626 stamped on it. I did a search but my google skills are apparently not up for the challenge. I just want to be sure it fits my tractor before buying it.

48" deck on my mower for reference.
John Deere 322 stumbles
My John Deere 322 stumbles/bogs at 3/4 throttle and up with no load. Runs great at idle to 1/2 throttle. Compression is great.I replaced a coil, Fuel pump and filter. Had the carb apart 3 times. Any suggestions ? Sounds like a fuel issue to me.Is there a retailer foe a rebuilt carb or place to send mine in. Thanks
Where's your favorite John Deere store?
I can't say I have a specific favorite store but I do prefer one over the other in a sense. THIS HOWEVER has to be the coolest John Deere dealership around. This is the Cabela's of hardware stores.

What man and some women wouldn't want to spend a day here. A 300,000 square foot hardware store with a Deere dealership inside. Seven acres under one roof, they even have an 1800 square foot house inside the store to showcase building products. This is so on my bucket list.

https://www.hartvillehardware.com/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire