vendredi 1 janvier 2016

Oil loss but no visible leak

Hi. This is my first post so hopefully you can help. My daughter has. 5 year old Clio 1.2 with 50k miles on the clock. She has only had the car for 5months. She drives about 600miles per week.

We have noticed the oil needs topping up every month which isn't right. I can't see any visible leak and was worried that she could be burning oil but I can't smoke.

Last week I topped the oil and noticed a very small amount of mayo on the filler cap. Do I immediately assume it is a blown head gasket?

Thank you for any help

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Oil loss but no visible leak

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire