jeudi 28 janvier 2016

Laguna in 1.9 Dci

I've just put my dad's car back on the road after it has not been used for 2 years. I've changed the oil and I'm going to change the brake fluid. What else should I do, cambelt, coolant?
Also the front and rear passenger footwells are soaked. I'm not sure if there's a leak or if it's just condensation. Judging by how wet they are I would imagine a leak.
Three of the electric windows don't work, both side lights, the key card / central locking, the light for the heater display. I think that's it for now.
Sorry for the long post and thanks if you are still reading.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Laguna in 1.9 Dci

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire