vendredi 29 janvier 2016

Renualt master dual clutch

Renualt master dual clutch


Hey guys , I drive a Renault master MWB 60plate van I use for my plumbing business, I've always had masters and last year I purchased a 60 plate on the hope I would have to keep spending like my old one,
Well , the fly wheel started giving slight movement recently and my mechanic told me I'd need to do clutch aswell, so it will be getting done in the next week or so, but last week I finished servicing a customers boiler , jumped into the van, turned the key and nothing , it was left over night as new the customer well and next day I put it in gear gave it a little rock and voila first time, it's been great until tonight , same again just the clicking sound of the relay near the fuse board, all the sat nav and lights work so reckon it's the starter but is there anything I can try or do, I'm not that great at engines but I'm happy to have a go , does the 60 plate starter still use brushes and is it easy enough to remove and check ?? Any advice would be greatly appreciated ,,,, From Kris

Currently in krisgas's garage:
Renault master

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Renualt master dual clutch

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire