samedi 30 janvier 2016

Megan Locking System

Hi All

I have been having problems with my car running rough for quite a while now - I was told by an electrics person was a short 'SOMEWHERE" and would need all day at costs to find and fix -

So I have been looking at connections etc to see if could find it - Today I found a loose connection from fuse box to main frame- I tightened this and yeah ran better - Went for a drive and seems better - however stopped at a BnQ and returning to car won't start - dead jim - Disconnected battery - checked the loss connection - reconnected battery and on my way again Phew but not as smoothly - The only thing I did was push the door locking button on drivers side -

I am now thinking this is the SHORT - does any one know if the push buttons can be disconnected - and if the auto locking on key fob will still work ??

on closing the car back at home - locking system clicking on and off

Thanks
Deer

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Megan Locking System

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire