dimanche 31 janvier 2016

Megane Mk2 ABS issue 2003 1.6 16v petrol

Hi All,

Me again with my problem Megane!!

Ok so I have been having a problem with the ABS, Stop and handbrake light coming on while driving and staying on. They all ping on at the same time. Sometimes they will come on straight after starting the car sometimes they come on after a few miles of driving the car. The brakes sometimes make a grinding noise when braking hard... this sounds like it is from one caliper only. The MOT has failed due to this as they pinged on during the mot which is a pain I have checked the fluid level and all seems fine. I have checked the fuse and it is fine. I did change the rear discs for some non genuine Renault ones and it appears from what I remember this issue has been there since changing them. The car stops as it should when braking it is just a pain in the rear....literally

All help and advice appreciated as always

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Megane Mk2 ABS issue 2003 1.6 16v petrol

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire