vendredi 29 janvier 2016

2003 Scenic 1.9 dci power loss and black smoke

Hello everyone,
Just over the past week I have noticed that when I pull away I have a lot of black smoke and it seems to lack a bit of power, today I was going up a hill which I have been up before the car really started to struggle and i ended up in 2nd gear and black smoke, once I got on flat road the car picked up (I have been up this hill before in 4th gear with no problems) also I don't have any warning lights coming on. Also every now and then when I go to start the car (usually starts straight away) it doesn't and can take up to 10 turns of the engine to fire up.

any ideas at to what it could be

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



2003 Scenic 1.9 dci power loss and black smoke

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire