samedi 30 janvier 2016

My first campervan

Hi, i'm new here and I have just purchased my first campervan, a Renault Trafic T1000 1.4 1985, very old i know but i couldn't turn it down at only £200 or else it would have met the scrap man!!
It is in really good condition for its age, i think there's more rust on my 2002 Mercedes vito lol.

Is there anything in particular i should look at or check?? I have already looked at sills, crossmembers, bulkheads etc and all have only surface rust on, if any at all.
It also came with a jammed packed full service history in a a4 folder, so in all i think is a good start into the campervan world and i look forward to having some holidays in it

Feel free to look the pictures of it
http://ift.tt/1PHdneW
Cheers

Currently in dbutch90's garage:
First time owner of a Renault Trafic t1000 camper

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



My first campervan

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire