mercredi 27 janvier 2016

Espace Towing Electrics

Hi Guys,

Apologies if this is a duplicate post, I must have not clicked submit.

I don't have my car yet, so I'm not being lazy and just not wanting to look. :-)

At the weekend I want to fit my tow bar to my 2004 Espace with single 7 pin electrics. The tow bar comes with a generic 7 pin loom plus relay system.

The tow bar manufacturer says, simply attach the input of the relay into the existing lighting loom for the rear rights Scotch clips are provided, this seems like a bit of a bodge.

I know you can get dedicated Espace looms that cost a small fortune. So I would like to know if the Espace comes with a loom spur in the boot area that i can use as my source for the relay and avoid tapping into the rear lights? It must be a common thing to fit a tow loom to this car.

Thanks for any assistance.
Ash

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Espace Towing Electrics

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire