vendredi 29 janvier 2016

Clio 2010 front wipers

Hi all,
Been reading some posts on here regarding my problems but not found nothing like mine.
Driving home one day the wipers stated playing up, they went slow then stopped, and that was it, got home and my dad stopped it down to look at the wiper motor, all looked fine and not swimming in water like some I read about, all fuses were good to, he tried the wipers and they worked, put it all back together and wiper arms back on and they moved a inch and stopped, so he took it apart again, and got them going again, but as soon as the wipers go onto the screen it stops, not enough power getting to them, so thought it must be the motor, so bought new motor, dad fitted it, and hey presto it's working fully again, that lasted one day, as the next day it stopped again, the new motor was doing the same as the old one, works with wipers taken off but not when one, I took it into Renault today and they called saying it needs a new motor and wires need sorting as they got them working when they wiggled the wires on the motor, they said they will fix it for over £400, I told them not to and when I picked it up and drove home they were working again ?.
I am worried it will go again and if its raining I won't be able to do anything.
Really hoping one of you guys have heard of this before and can advise me on the cure.

Many thanks and look forward to hearing from you.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Clio 2010 front wipers

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire