jeudi 28 janvier 2016

Renault Megan Scenic 2001 1.4

Hi,

I've owned this car nearly 2 years now it has 163k on the clock lovely car however, on a morning when I start the car up it ticks over fine however as soon as I pull away and press the accelerator it starts loosing power and stalls.

When I take my foot off its perfectly fine. This only happens on a morning if I use the car on an afternoon its perfectly fine.

What could it be? Its starting to become very annoying.

I have a code reader and although the engine light doesn't come on it has a code on for the 02 sensor could that cause the problem I'm experiencing?

If so then why does it occur only on a morning as I go to work at around 3:30 am when I finish work between 9-11am it runs fine

Thanks

Chris

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Renault Megan Scenic 2001 1.4

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire