mercredi 27 janvier 2016

Weird hissing from the brakes!

Happy new year all - hope everything's going well.
Hoping someone can help with my Trafic problem!

I've just changed the front brake pads because they were squealing and pretty crap, also the clutch pedal was dropping and I was told it was due to both of them use the brake fluid to work.

Anyway the pads are on and I turn the stereo off to listen for noises and I notice a hissing every time I press the brakes and clutch! Now I panic. I've been told by a mechanic to do a test to see if it's the bit that creates the vacuum for everything to work (can't remember what he called it) and it failed the test!

Can anyone shine any light on my issue and is it something a semi competent person can fix?

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Weird hissing from the brakes!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire