jeudi 28 janvier 2016

Hi from sunny Lincolnshire

Thumbs upHi from sunny Lincolnshire

My Clio Prima RL is going to be twenty years old on the 29th Feb 2016. This year is a leap year too!
We have owned the Clio since 1st Feb 2001. First my wife owned it, then my youngest son and now me! Since owning it I have replaced the top and bottom ball joints, replaced the nearside front wheel bearing, three exhausts, two batteries, timing belt and water pump and many little things too numerous to mention.I find the little Clio a very easy car to work on. Servicing is a doddle. No rust except for a bit of bubbling atop the rear wheel arch which is being sorted in the spring. The Clio is a joy to drive no power steering or ABS just like when I passed my test fifty years ago.
I have had my eye on an electric ZOE I am going to book a test drive this spring. Whatever happens Clio wont be traded in. Regards to you all. PrimaClio.

Currently in PrimaClio's garage:
1996 Renault Clio Prima 1.2

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Hi from sunny Lincolnshire

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire