mercredi 27 janvier 2016

2000 scenic immobiliser

Hello folks

Really sorry to bother you folks. but I have just run out of ideas.
A few days ago my Renault scenic wouldn't start.
The keyfobs wouldn't work.

This is not an unusual problem with these cars but from what I have read, they are normally problems with the receiver next to the roof aerial.
This is not the case here. there is no sign of life from the immobiliser at all.
Not even a blinking red light on the dash (with or without the key or doors locked etc...).

I don't mind replacing bits, but I simply don't know which bit to replace!

I have checked all the fuses. all fine.
Engine turns over etc.
But something is obviously not happy.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



2000 scenic immobiliser

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire