jeudi 28 janvier 2016

fusebox/uch????

i have a renault clio 1500dci 2007 82,000 on the clock.
I had problems with indicators, headlights and wipers about 6 weeks ago but that got fixed, the guy said it was the stalk. This current problem started a couple of weeks ago when the battery went flat. We jump started the car and after a few days it again went flat. There was a clicking noise coming from under the bonnet. I was told it was to do with the emissions and the guy disconnect something until he could take a look at it. My car seemed to work fine with this disconnected. When the guy looked st my car he said there was nothing wrong with it and connected it back up. The following day my car was dead again.

2 days ago I got a mobile diagnostic guy to look at my car and lots of strange things began to happen. Immobiliser turning on and off and the strangest thing was when i took my key out of the ignition thecar kept going.

The guy thought it could be the relays.So we left it at that for him to return.

As it stands now I've been told that it could be the fuse box or the UCH. He's admitted that he hasn't come across this problem before and I wondered if anyone could advise me accordingley please, as I don't know what to do.
Thankyou in advance

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



fusebox/uch????

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire