mercredi 27 janvier 2016

Laguna MK II - 2003 - 1.9 DCi and Wynn's Engine Flush.... Drain the Crackcase?

Hello,

I'm doing an oil change this weekend and have bought a can of Wynn's Engine Flush to go in before dropping the oil

I used a different flushing agent before and it was all good but on the back of the can of Wynn's it says the usual: put it in and idle for 20 minutes... however it also says "While the engine is still warm, drain the crankcase. Change the oil and oil filter"

Where and how would I drain the crackcase?

Do I need to do this?

I don't feel like any more drama with the car but I don't want the Wynn's to go to waste

Anyone else used Wynn's on a Diesel Laguna?

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Laguna MK II - 2003 - 1.9 DCi and Wynn's Engine Flush.... Drain the Crackcase?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire