samedi 30 janvier 2016

Stop light and battery light on

Stop light and battery light on


Morning people. I'm new to the forum so hi to everyone and hopefully someone can help me.
I was driving my 2008 traffic yesterday when the stop light and battery light came on. I'm assuming it's alternator that's packed in because the battery is now flat. I had to use the lights when this happened because it was dark so I think that's how it's flat.
Basically I'm just wondering if there is anything I should check before I go and buy an alternator.
By This I mean is there any fuses or wires to check or anything else before
.
.
Thanks in advance for any help. John.

Currently in john f kennedy's garage:
2008 trafic 115

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Stop light and battery light on

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire