dimanche 31 janvier 2016

Kangoo 1.5 injector problems

Hi this Is my first post so hello to all ,

My kangoo is having injector problems ever since I let my friend who is rebuilding a kangoo try my injectors to make sure his engine works before spending out on injectors ,

Anyway I have 1 that was not firing at all we have dismantled cleaned and refitted about 3 times with no fuel spray then on 4th clean it fired and now engine goes well except for injector knock on that one injector , seems it's over fueling, my question is the wheel in the control valve has numbers under it so does it need to be set to a certain position ? I will attach a pic if I can

I'm finding it difficult to find any info on how these injector parts work ?

Hope you can help

Thanks for reading
Alan

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Kangoo 1.5 injector problems

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire