jeudi 28 janvier 2016

Clio goes into limp mode like state

Hi all first post on here so forgive me if this has been covered elsewhere, I have checked but couldn't find it.

I have a clio 1.2 16v extreme Reg **05*** and it has recently developed this "EXTREME"ly annoying habit.

The car will drive fine as long as I keep the revs below 3500 - 4000 however if I want to overtake anything and put my foot down the car seems to lose all power the engine management light comes on I cant accelerate over 30mph until I stop and turn the car off and back on.

Also when this happens and I stop the car revs itself at around 3000rpm

Ive checked and cleaned the throttle body and all seems to be okay as does the loom so im stumped as to whats causing this!!

Any help is much appreciated


Last edited by chuffer690; 42 Minutes Ago at 11:53 AM. Reason: Removed full registration No.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Clio goes into limp mode like state

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire