vendredi 25 décembre 2015

Renault Laguna II - Phase 1 - Heater Fan speed control

Hi, I am new to the Renault scene as I have purchsed a Laguna 2.2 dci for the 1st time.

I have a issue with controlling the speed of the heater fans. The problem is that when you set the speed on the digital control to max the speed slows down, and when set to min the fan speeds up to max.

I have searched the forum for a solution but I have not so far found one to this, other than the resister pack, but the fans work and the resister pack is moulded into a metal unit which can not be opened if I am correct(?)

Any help would be great, Merry Christmas!

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Renault Laguna II - Phase 1 - Heater Fan speed control

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire