jeudi 31 décembre 2015

Happy Ney Year

I know it's early in the day but I've got to go visit me Old Dear etc so today's going to be a bit manic..

So I just wanted to say Happy New Year to you all and also thank you all for yet another year of not only making me so welcome but being there for me..

You all will never know how much you have helped me this year and I will always be grateful to you.. As I haven't been able to get out that much this year, this place and all of you have not just been a great help but believe it or not have kept me going..

Thanks also to the Team for asking me part of it,, that really meant a lot, so thank you..

Anyway enough of this depressing stuff

I genuinely wish and hope you all have a great New Year

Stu

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Happy Ney Year

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire