lundi 28 décembre 2015

Megane 1.9 dci 130hp turbo issues

Hi guys . Having a issues with my megane , currently I killed my turbo whilst driving trough Europe with leaking intercooler pipe turbo been renovated and fitted back , now I can feel full boost only at 2600 -2800 rpm , but it really shuld start to pull around 1800rpm. Well.....there was one point when it started to pull properly (around 1800 rpm), but that was after i was driving longer distance,but when I stopped and started ir up later, again , boost only after 2600!!!! Sometimes I get "check injection " message ,of course limp mode..went to garage, they guessed it's blocked soot filter couse I was driving ir with dead turbo for 600km..... Also I can feel exhaust gases entering cabin , later found that point where exhaust is connected to turbo leaks . ....

Is it possible that is soot filter or something else ?

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Megane 1.9 dci 130hp turbo issues

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire