lundi 28 décembre 2015

Leak coming through the head lining

Hi everyone,

I recently bought my first car and I got a Clio 1.2 '05 reg.

I've had it a couple of months and have noticed a leak coming through the headling.
It seems to be coming from a seal somewhere on the left handside where the pillar is for the windscreen. I thought it may be the sun roof as that is a common problem but the water which is seeping through isn't touching where the sun roof is and the the head lining all around the sunroof is bone dry. I'm really struggling to work out where it is actually coming from.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Leak coming through the head lining

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire