mardi 29 décembre 2015

any one inform me the sensor that fits here

Hi All
I have a 1.4 clio mark 3 56 plate and i have broken off the sensor from the air intake i believe, its not the map one I think.... I have visited my main dealer and they dont know which one it is, it is located just next to the oil filling point left hand side,oil filler is on the front of the engine the plug that fits on to it is a 2 pin i have a photo of the location on the engine which i have included ,the sensor is nowhere to be found any help would be appreciated

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



any one inform me the sensor that fits here

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire