mercredi 30 décembre 2015

Door replacement

Hi,

I have a 2005 Megane Oasis Expression.

I was involved in a road rage incident before xmas where the other driver has kicked my driver side rear passenger door beyond repair, so I have opted for the door to be replaced. He will be paying of course. I have got one delivered from the breakers but unfortunately I wasn't there to check the door and the door has a different coloured handle and trim. I think the door is from the Dynamique as opposed to the expression.

will this be a problem when swapping the doors? I was thinking of just changing the door handle and trim from the old door.

Mike

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Door replacement

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire