mercredi 30 décembre 2015

Please help... Passenger car door won't close

Please help... Passenger car door won't close

Firstly this is my first post so I am sorry if this is the wrong category as I'm not sure which area it should come under.
I seem to have an intermittent fault with the passenger door on my 3 door Megane GT. firstly when I got the car, the central locking in the passenger door would not work, I would have to unlock it from the inside, that seem to fix itself, now I had an issue yesterday when I was out that when the passenger door was opened, it would not close again, like the mechanism wouldn't 'flick' back over, it's not stuck in the locked position and won't work if I close it shut and lock it either.
I'm going to remove the door panel today to have a look and hope the answer is stating me in the face ha but hoping somebody on here can help me with a bit of advice first.
Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks
Danny

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Please help... Passenger car door won't close

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire