mardi 29 décembre 2015

Serious Water Leak

Hi I am new to this forum so firstly would like to welcome myself. My names Michael, I am 23 years old and live in South Wales. I would like you to know that I have no knowledge whatsoever of car mechanics so please go gentle on me. I own a 2007 Clio Campus 1.2 and all has been well until now.

My car is completely flooded on the passenger side. Behind the seat is a pool of water around an inch deep and although it is not pooled up at the front of the car the carpet is still soaked through.

I have read various things about scuttle drains blocked, water in the skirt etc but I wouldn't be able to do any of this myself as I am completely useless at these things.

So I suppose my question is how can I find out the cause? Also I know this will probably need to be taken somewhere to be sorted so any idea on where would be best? Renault dealer, independent garage etc.And also on what cost I could be facing.

Thank you for reading this and any help will be greatly appreciated.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Serious Water Leak

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire