mardi 29 décembre 2015

scenic rx4 1.9dci brake problems

scenic rx4 1.9dci brake problems


Hi I have a 2003 rx4 1.9dci. I had problems with my rear n/s brake caliper locking on. If I reversed then pulled forward it would unlock but then got to the point were it was squealing like mad and vibrating alot. I had a new caliper on and then found out the rear diff was knackered.replaced that but still having problems with the brakes. It feels like the car is bein pulled back when I set off and when I brake and come to a stop the engine seems to be vibrating like it's being put under abit of pressure. Any ideas would be welcome as I'm at the end of my tether with it after spending nearly 350 quid on trying to get it right and it's not.

Currently in rx4lady's garage:
renault scenic rx4 1.9dci priviledge

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



scenic rx4 1.9dci brake problems

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire