lundi 28 décembre 2015

Megane II 1.5 dci Sedan does not want to go

Hello,

Around a month ago, when I was waiting at the red light, I wanted to move when it changed for green however, I felt that the car did not want to move and it was rocking a lot. I was so surprised for a moment then I changed the gear for two and back to one and finally moved without a problem.

During that time I was listening to music in the car with a high volume and I told myself that maybe I pushed the gas too much and it was skidding or I put her to 3rd gear by mistake..

The same happened last week and finally this morning that she did not want to move and was shaking and I am scared now a little. I would say it was about the clutch but the I changed the disc 8 months ago around 7000 km before. It also came to my mind that transmission mounting might have a problem but as far as I know it will lead to rocking, it may not prevent the car to move.

I have made an appointment with the service but will be next week. Any ideas what might be the problem?

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Megane II 1.5 dci Sedan does not want to go

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire