jeudi 31 décembre 2015

Laguna II wings

One of the wings on my LagWagon (in my sig) got paired with a wall in a partially successful attempt to avoid a n-f-g driveway puller outer on a narrow road. They are plastic and as such very flexible, there was significant damage to my suspension and wheel but all that I've repaired

(the guy didn't stop, naturally, and i didn't get a plate, the driveway wasn't his house it was a golf club so insurer wanted me to hemorrhage money, ironic that if i had slapped in to him there would be less cost involved to me)

Whats left is my rather sorry looking wing. Has anyone repaired one of these? the damage is certainly not structural but looks terrible, i know i can get a new wing but, y'know, paintings and the like.

indecently, that was also the day i bought a dashcam XD.

I've added a picture for reference but its terrible, sorry.

Currently in theGoona's garage:
2006 Laguna II Dynamique N Sport Tourer 1.9 dCi 130

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Laguna II wings

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire