lundi 28 décembre 2015

Scenic II - Removing small child mirror and rear seat belt (removing headliner)

Hey guys,

For over a year my car suffers from a sagging headliner, which wasn't all that annoying until it recently reached a point where it touches my head when I drive - so I decided to take on the task of removing the headliner, killing out fabric and gluing new one on..

I started the task an hour ago and I removed everything I managed to remove (sun visors, lights and handles) but I absolutely fail removing the small child-mind mirror (I squeeze the 2 tabs but it won't come down!). I also have no idea how to remove the rear middle seat-belt which is attached to the headliner somehow..

Any awesome explanations (or pictures! videos! something!) would be eternally appreciated!!

Currently in benpere's garage:
2005 Scenic II 1.6, 2008 Scenic II 2.0 (both petrol, automatic)

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Scenic II - Removing small child mirror and rear seat belt (removing headliner)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire