jeudi 31 décembre 2015

Electric roof and rear windows problems

Electric roof and rear windows problems


I've recently bought a 2006 Renault megane convertible I've had problems with the roof and rear windows since I've had it the two buttons on the centre arm rest don't do anything though I have had them working but the back widows don't move so the roof won't go all the way down although the back windows have been going up and down when they choose to! its a bit confusing! they all work but not together! at the moment the centre 2 buttons don't do anything, the passenger back window doesn't move but I hear a click from the window and the the back drivers side works when it wants to! The front windows are fine! but of a long explanation but I don't know how else to explain it! CONFUSED.com

Currently in LEITHY84's garage:
2006 Renault megane convertible 1.9dCi 130

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Electric roof and rear windows problems

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire