vendredi 25 décembre 2015

Hello members and merry Christmas.

Hello members and merry Christmas.

Hello members as I write this in a quiet corner in a room I am taking a couple of minutes out after just finishing a 12 pack with a new member of the family (cousins new bf) at family party he's an ex army bloke just left the army so where enjoying life from both ends of the battle field civilian and soldier.

I have to say upto now this is the best Christmas EVER I have a little boy on the way due in March and have everything to enjoy in the future. So i thought I would right this with one eye and give me something to read in the morning while nursing an hangover and a coffee.

What has your christmas day been like what have you done ? Who is getting merry this Christmas. What are you doing right now to celebrate ?.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS MEMBERS .

Currently in Charliehigh2016's garage:
2001 RENAULT MEGANE SCENIC DYNAMIQUE 1.9 Dci

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Hello members and merry Christmas.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire