lundi 29 février 2016

Smoky Diesel - New Battery

Junior Member

 

Join Date: Feb 2016

Posts: 1

Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts

TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0

Thanks: 0

Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

LightbulbSmoky Diesel - New Battery

Hi All,
First post here but thought I'd share a finding I stumbled upon recently. Have had our 2010 1.5dCi for nearly 3 years now and it has always been really smoky when you put your foot down. We had it serviced and nothing improved, were resigned to the fact that at only 65k miles it was just a smoky mota.
Recently it started struggling when turning over and the dash recommended a new battery was needed. I obliged (pig of a job) and the interesting thing, to me at least, it that since the new battery went in it's not smoky at all!
Thought I'd share as a new battery is not that expensive and I'm hoping it may now even improve the fuel economy! Any thoughts?
Regards,
Dave

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Smoky Diesel - New Battery

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire