vendredi 26 février 2016

2008 Clio juddering ONLY when warm

I've had a 2008 1.2 turbo for about 2 years now. And I've noticed a problem lately that only occurs when the engine is warm.

When I accelerate even slightly hard (anything more than gentle) the engine begins to jump and judder. It'll usually only do this around 2000 - 3000 rpm too, and then is fine. If I do this for about 10 seconds or more the orange engine light will come on flashing, and I have to drive gently for a little while and it'll go off.

Any ideas? It's really weird.

EDIT - Just to add it runs absolutely fine at idle, and when driving around town with low acceleration etc, not a single sputter or anything.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



2008 Clio juddering ONLY when warm

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire