mercredi 24 février 2016

Daughters Mini

Theres always a BUT though

It started to leak oil quite badly

Fearing the worse and not really having garage fees I thought I would have a look and do it for her,,what a nightmare to work on

Everything is cramed in there and the amount of things you have to take off to get at things is a joke..

The bottom Crankshaft Oil Seal was leaking but also the Chain Tensioner

All the inner Wheel Liner had to come out,, Grill,, Headlights and the top Slam Panel and the Engine Mount just to get access to the parts before you even start stripping it down

I have done it and its all good now and only cost £35 in the long run but its nearly killed me

I cant believe something I would have done and not thought twice about at one time took me 2 days as I had to keep stopping..


If Super glue or Duck Tape don't fix it.. Trust me it's Scrap

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Daughters Mini

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire