dimanche 28 février 2016

Laguna III 2010 Lighting

Platinum member

 
batfink5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2015

Posts: 5,264

Nominated 1 Time in 1 Post

Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 1

Thanks: 1,322

Thanked 1,087 Times in 852 Posts

Re: Laguna III 2010 Lighting


Quote:

I have just purchased the above car and am very happy with it generally. I have a couple of questions, firstly, I have a setting in the menu that says Auto dipped beam, I gather from other members that it actually mean DRLs. If that is the case where are they fitted, (it does have bi-xenon's by the way). They certainly don't come on. The other question is that it has cornering lights, where are they. I thought it was in the redundant main beam lamp as there are filament bulbs fitted. I had asked a main dealer about this but they don't seem to have a clue, they give me the impression that as the Laguna is not produced now they suddenly have no knowledge about them! I did use a clip analyser and it said there was a DLR fault, but not what is was.

Can anyone help?

Dont know if its a UK spec car but to the best of my knowledge they did not come with DLR's fitted so that confuses me ...I dont have the cornering lights so dont know answer there

“It's a kilt, dumbass. It's only a skirt if I'm wearing underwear.”

Currently in batfink5's garage:
Laguna MKIII 2.0dci dynamique, Clio dynamique tom tom, Vauxhall zafira & Mazda Mx5

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Laguna III 2010 Lighting

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire