dimanche 28 février 2016

Laguna 111 O/S dip beam not working.

Member

 
arno65's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2013

Posts: 33

Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts

TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0

Thanks: 3

Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Laguna 111 O/S dip beam not working.


Hi, the O/S dip beam on my 2010 sport tourer has stopped working. Very easy to get at the bulb which I changed but it still doesn't work. I don't suppose the headlights have separate fuses or is this shivering feeling I have because I will have to take it to a dealer? Any help very much appreciated. They are standard bulbs. Dies the Renault have a lighting ECU which has to be reset? While I am here why doesn't my Laguna detect when a bulb doesn't work? Even my 04 plateMG ZT does that.

Currently in arno65's garage:
laguna 111 Dynamique S Sportbrake. Rover 75 2.0 CDT Connoiseur SE (My old mans car which I dote on)

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Laguna 111 O/S dip beam not working.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire