mercredi 24 février 2016

Modus rear seat headrests

Junior Member

 
jolmartyn's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2015

Posts: 2

Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts

TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0

Thanks: 0

Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

WinkModus rear seat headrests

Hi,
When I bought my Modus, there were no rear seat headrests. I have had the garage search in every nook and cranny as I have in the car. I can find headrests on Ebay at reasonable prices, BUT... I do not know which models could/would fit my Modus. Beige leather would be an absolute bonus, but would settle for any material if it was half decent condition. There are 3 sets of holes and does look suspiciously Clio like. What I would like to know which models available would fit a year 2000 Modus? Overall the car is a cracker, mysterious electronics though...
Jol M-C

Currently in jolmartyn's garage:
Modus 1.4 Automatic, autosleeper pollensa

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Modus rear seat headrests

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire