vendredi 26 février 2016

Espace Sat Nav issues

Hi all, just got a very second hand 2.0DCI 175 Espace. 140K on original shocks and Clutch is pretty good and it was cheap. New clutch, flywheel and struts ready to go on and budgeted for when I got it.

Problem, it has Sat Nav but the GPS is greyed out and no signal getting to it. I went for the Shark's Fin as the culprit and stripped the back out to fit but the GPS cable was not connected, not only that but the cable to the car is missing too!

Hmm. I suspect the owner before last fitted a replacement Ebay special and re-routed the cable to mount it SOMEWHERE...

Question is where the hell would it be? I'm probably going to have to strip the whole damn car interior out to get to the thing if I get no clues.

All good fun. The previous owner ran it on Fully Synthetic oil and it runs like a dream... drives like a boat though.. and clutch is in the carpet but at nearly £1000 to change I can't blame him holding on.

Still with both done it will be a reliable run about and with Tow Bar and front parking sensors I can't complain.

Any tips on where folk put the Ebay Aerials?

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Espace Sat Nav issues

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire