lundi 29 février 2016

Car seat covers

Junior Member

 

Join Date: Feb 2016

Posts: 1

Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts

TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0

Thanks: 0

Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thumbs upCar seat covers


Hello. I recently contacted Renault to ask if they stock car seat covers for my Megane III and to my surprise they said no, covers were never made for this car model.

I purchased some one size fits all covers from Halfords but they didn't fit! If anyone uses covers, please can you tell me where you got them and why you got them (i.e. dog, child, or general seat protection)

I wish to thank you in advance for your help.

Currently in PhotosofRM15's garage:
2010 RENAULT MEGANE 1.6 16V 110 I-MUSIC 3DR

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Car seat covers

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire