vendredi 26 février 2016

Laguna II - Relay Identification?

Diamond member

 

Join Date: Jul 2013

Posts: 319

Nominated 6 Times in 3 Posts

Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 1

Thanks: 16

Thanked 43 Times in 31 Posts

Laguna II - Relay Identification?


Hi,

I have an issue that the light in the driver's door only glows very dimly when the door is open. Also it stops the central locking working right, but if I take the bulb out all is well.

I discovered that it is the earth connection of the bulb that is switched (not the positive line) - if I connect the earth of the bulb directly to the chassis the bulb is bright and stays on constantly.

So I have checked - Fuses (cleaned), wires and bulb. I therefore think the issue is whichever relay controls this bulb. I can just start pulling them, but they are a right pain to get my hands on as the fusebox / relays are well up the footwell and hidden among looms of wire.

Please can somebody tell me which relay controls the bulb in the driver's door?

Currently in ssashton's garage:
Laguna II 1.9dci

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Laguna II - Relay Identification?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire